Revision as of 10:39, 22 May 2014 by WikiSysop
This machine is property of the Computer Science and Informatics Departments of Indiana University Southeast and is maintained by rfinkbin AT ius DOT edu.
N E W S:::
- Java is still a hot language, see Employers want Java skills more than anything else.
- Dr. Lang of mathematics is giving a talk on drawing mathematical diagrams in Latex/PostScript.
J O B s:::
- Rivera Consulting has two summer internships and a full-time position open.
- Humana offers several IT internships each summer and they are seeking interested IU Southeast candidates. Candidates cannot wait until Spring to apply – they need to act now. Please contact Lynn Prinz email@example.com (812) 941-2265 at the IUS Career Development Center.
- UPS has a quite a number of positions open. Please check and apply online at UPSJobs.
R E S E A R C H:::
- If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in any field in order to better compete in the professional world, you need to consider presenting a paper at the Indiana University Undergraduate Research Conference. It allows you to have an “AUTHOR” section on your resume!!!
O F ___ I N T E R E S T:::
- The website Prevent ID theft assists Indiana citizens with preventing ID theft.