Revision as of 16:32, 29 January 2015 by WikiSysop
This machine is property of the Computer Science and Informatics Departments of Indiana University Southeast and is maintained by rfinkbin AT ius DOT edu.
J O B S:::
- UPS has three co-op positions open within the Information Security department at UPS. These are out of the Air Group building on Hurstbourne Parkway. One position is to assist with pen testing, another to assist with web application vulnerability assessment, and a third to assist with SIEM tool. Interested students should apply by clicking on the positions at this site: http://jobs-ups.com/louisville-jobs
- INTERNSHIP: Summer 2015 Software Developer (5003074) The Rivera Group - Louisville, Kentucky, Sellersburg, Indiana. Rivera Consulting Group, Inc. (Rivera Group) is a rapidly growing I.T. Consulting and Software Development firm headquartered in the Louisville KY metropolitan area, with 100+ employees across 10 states. Rivera Group is creating a team of talented Software Developer students for the summer of 2015. Contact the career services office for further information.
- A group company within NTT DATA is currently hiring recent Computer Science graduates, with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in Java and .Net. We have two classes we are filling in Jan. and June 2015. Training will occur in Louisville, KY. Apply today to be considered immediately. To Apply Online Visit: https://careers-nttdata.icims.com/careers/careers.aspx
N E W S:::
- Article about getting things accomplished.
- A recent (and good) article about hot IT jobs in 2015.
R E S E A R C H:::
- If you are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in any field in order to better compete in the professional world, you need to consider presenting a paper at the Indiana University Undergraduate Research Conference. It allows you to have an “AUTHOR” section on your resume!!!
I N T E R E S T I N G:::
- The website Prevent ID theft assists Indiana citizens with preventing ID theft.